October is Farley Month! We at Baywood Animal Hospitals understand how devastating it can be when a pet requires unexpected veterinary care and the owner can’t afford treatment.
Veterinary clinics across Ontario raise funds to help pet owners who are unable to afford necessary or emergency veterinary care for their pets.
The Farley Foundation has been able to assist more than 9,000 pets and pet owners in need. Funding is applicable to clients who:
- Receive Guaranteed Income Supplement.
- Receive Ontario Disability Support Payment or Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits.
- Are women at risk of abuse.
- Receive assistance through Ontario Works.
- Have pets that are owned by senior care facilities.
- Have a pre-existing veterinary-client-patient relationship.
Thanks to generous donors, sponsors and veterinary clinic fundraisers, pets are getting the care they need and pet owners are getting the most special gift.
If you would like to make a donation please visit Baywood Animal Hospital in Midhurst or Baywood South Animal Hospital in Barrie.
For more information please click on the link below.